The Platinum package was designed for the couple who want to “show up and get married” with the best of everything! You will have exclusive use of the property on your wedding day; no other wedding will be held that day. This package includes your DJ, wedding cake, premium dessert, appetizers, entrees and sides, china, linens, bartender, wedding planning and direction, and premium decorations including centerpieces, sparklers, and more! The rehearsal and rehearsal dinner time are included as well as two nights at the Willow Cottage. Bring your photographers, license, clothes, rings, flowers, and alcohol and you’ll have a complete wedding! This package is designed for Saturdays because of the rehearsal dinner and overnights but can be modified with a discount if you’d like to book it on a Sunday. This is like pushing the “Easy” button for your wedding; even taxes are included!
- Parking attendants to direct parking
- Two separate dressing areas for wedding party dressing; the upstairs suite of rooms in the main house and use of the Willow cottage from the time of your rehearsal through the Sunday morning following your wedding day
- Services of minister with customized vows (or bring your own minister)
- Decorated ceremony location – we will decorate the ceremony location of your choice with your choice of our available decorations for arbor and aisle (or may provide your own decorations, including live flowers, if you wish)
- Buckets, baskets, signs, etc. as requested from our available stock to decorate for ceremony and reception
- Ceremony Seating for your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Any needed ceremony tables (guest book table, unity/sand/etc. easel/stand, etc. We set-up and break down)
- Three hours Friday evening for rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at main venue
- Full access to all public rooms of the main house, cottage, and to all outdoor areas (26 acres) for you and your guests
- Wisteria room and adjoining patio reception area
- Round dining tables and4 farmhouse tables with your choice of tablecloths and/or overlay/runners (we set up and break down)
- Sweetheart table for the two of you, if desired
- Centerpieces created from items we own (floating candles, silk flowers, vases/mason jars, lanterns, etc.) Our items can be combined with your items or your live flowers or we will set up your provided centerpieces as directed
- Reception seating for you and your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Multi-tier round wedding cake or cupcakes with your choice of butter cream design and choice of flavors. Cake will be large enough to feed the final number of people you are expecting plus top layer to keep. Top layer of cake will be boxed for you to take for your first anniversary.
- Cake cutting with forks, plates, napkins. We will cut your cake and serve it to your guests.
- Catering to include your choice of four appetizers, three entrées and four sides (please see our catering menu for options)
- S’mores bar with fire pit (weather permitting)cute sign, and marshmallow toasting sticks
- Additional premium dessert – your choice of ice cream bar, cookie bar, assorted desserts, doughnut bar, or candy bar – signs and containers included – makes a great party favor!
- Table bus service for all catering
- Your choice of white or mismatched china
- Metal flatware. Linen napkins in your choice of color
- Non-alcoholic attended beverage station with tea, lemonade, water, and coffee. Ice and cups provided
- Bartender service for your provided beer& wine and up to two desired signature container rinks (you provide alcohol and mixers)
- DJ services with sound systems for ceremony, reception music and announcements. DJ will also support live musicians, soloists, etc. with microphone/sound board support.
- Outdoor games: Corn hole, giant Jenga, Ring toss, and Ladder Toss
- We will help you set out your provided items when you arrive (party favors, programs, guest book, etc.) and will help you gather your belongings at the end of the event.
- Venue coordination prior to wedding day and day of event direction
- Sparkler send-off
- Photographer run photobooth open for your guests – we take photos and post online for you within 48 hours
- Two nights at the Willow Cottage from 3 p.m. Friday through 11 am. Sunday the day after your wedding.
11 hours venue time included:
3 hours Friday evening for rehearsal and rehearsal dinner
2 overnights at cottage (Friday 3 p.m. through Sunday morning 11 am)
3 hours before ceremony for getting ready at main venue
5 hours ceremony and reception
Contact Us for customized pricing and availability
Due to the current economic crisis, we are offering our 10% military discount to everyone (limited time offer)!
Photos of Featured Weddings organized by wedding month