Our Big Southern BBQ Wedding celebrations are designed for 75 or more people and can be held on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays. Pulled pork BBQ is our specialty; it’s smoked on site and served up hot and juicy! We include your arbor, seating, reception tables with linens, and set-up/break-down of wedding decor including your personal items. We also include the DJ/music for your ceremony and reception as well as wedding direction.
Included with this specially priced package are all of the following:
- Parking attendants to direct parking
- Two separate dressing areas for wedding party dressing; the upstairs suite of rooms in the main house and the Willow cottage
- Services of minister with customized vows (ok to bring your own minister)
- Decorated ceremony location – we will decorate our side lawn ceremony location with your choice of our available decorations for arbor and aisle (or may provide your own decorations, including live flowers, if you wish). Bad weather ceremonies may be held under the tent.
- Ceremony Seating for your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Any needed ceremony tables (guest book table, unity/sand/etc. easel/stand, etc. We set up and break down)
- Customized music/sound for your ceremony and with professional sound delivery
- Full access to all public rooms of the main house and to all outdoor areas (26 acres) for you and your guests
- Wisteria room and adjoining tented reception area (sides can be closed in the event of rain/bad weather)
- 8 Round dining tables with your choice of tablecloths and/or overlay/runners (we set up and break down)
- Sweetheart table for the two of you, if desired
- Reception seating for you and your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Round three tier wedding cake or cupcakes with your choice of buttercream design and choice of 2 flavors
- Cake cutting with forks, plates, napkins. We will cut your cake and serve it to your guests.
- Catering of 1/2 BBQ pork and 1/2 chicken (BBQ or baked); mac and cheese; tossed salad; baked beans or green beans; potato salad; pasta salad or cole slaw; rolls and butter
- Single serve plates, metal flatware, paper napkins
- Table bus service for dinner and cake
- Non-alcoholic attended beverages (tea, lemonade, water, and coffee). Ice and cups provided
- DJ/sound system for reception music and announcements
- We will help you set out your bride provided items when you arrive (centerpieces, party favors, programs, guest book, etc.) and will help you gather your belongings at the end of the event.
- Rehearsal and day of event wedding direction for ceremony and reception events
- Venue coordination prior to wedding day
This special package includes 7 hours for your wedding (2 hours getting ready, 1 hour for rehearsal, 4 hours for ceremony and reception).
Not included with the Big Southern BBQ package are: personal clothing, wedding license, rings, party favors, programs, invitations, live flowers/bouquets, cake topper, centerpieces, bartender service/alcohol, sparklers, or photography. Some of these items can be added-on to the basic package.
All weddings held in the evening will have outdoor lighting to include twinkle lights, DJ lights, and tent lights. The fire pit and tiki torches are available weather permitting.
Pricing subject to change until a contract is signed.
We offer a 10% military discount on the base rate of any of our packages (for military service by either member of the couple at any time during their lifetime – active status not necessary).
In June, July, and August, we offer a 10% teacher and social worker discount. This also applies to early educators. One discount per event.