This is the ideal wedding for the couple who likes to DIY. We include all the basics and services and help build you the wedding you want. You may add time, guests, and services to this package. This package comes with the venue, DJ, decor, and minister as well as tent, tables, and staff services.
This package is not available on Saturdays from April 15 – May 30 or from September 15 – October 25. It is available all other in-season Saturdays, weekdays, and Sundays.
This package starts with 5 hours of dedicated venue time (also includes two hours for you to set up with our staff to help)
- Parking attendants to direct parking
- Two separate dressing areas in the main house for wedding party dressing
- Services of minister with customized vows
- Decorated ceremony location – we will decorate our side lawn ceremony location with your choice of our available decorations for arbor and aisle (or may provide your own decorations, including live flowers, if you wish). Bad weather ceremonies may be held under the tent.
- Ceremony Seating for your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Any needed ceremony tables (guest book table, unity/sand/etc. easel/stand, etc. We set up and break down)
- Customized music/sound for your ceremony and with professional sound delivery
- Full access to all public rooms of the main house and to all outdoor areas (26 acres) for you and your guests
- Wisteria room and adjoining tented reception area (sides can be closed in the event of rain/bad weather)
- Dining tables with your choice of tablecloths and/or overlay/runners (we set up and break down)
- Sweetheart table for the two of you, if desired
- Reception seating for you and your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Cake cutting with forks, plates, napkins. We will cut your cake and serve it to your guests. Table bus service for dinner and cake
- Non-alcoholic attended beverages (tea, lemonade, water, and coffee). Ice and cups provided.
- 3 hours DJ/sound system for reception music and announcements
- We will help you set out your bride provided items when you arrive (centerpieces, party favors, programs, guest book, etc.) and will help you gather your belongings at the end of the event.
- Venue coordination prior to wedding day
Pricing: Please email for current pricing
Not included with this package are: personal clothing, wedding license, rings, party favors, programs, invitations, live flowers/bouquets, cake topper, catering, cake, wedding direction, bartender service, alcohol, or photography.
All weddings held in the evening will have outdoor lighting to include twinkle lights, DJ lights, and tent lights. The fire pit and tiki torches are available weather permitting.
Pricing subject to change until a contract is signed.
We offer a 10% military discount on the base rate of any of our packages (for military service by either member of the couple at any time during their lifetime – active status not necessary).