The Deluxe Elopement package is our “all-inclusive” elopement. You choose the colors you’d like, the music you’d like, and the flavor and style of your cake. Everything is customized just for you. An hour of professional photography is also included with all photos professionally edited.
Most couples dress on the property. You may arrive up to an hour before your ceremony to get ready. You’ll have two separate dressing room areas; each with it’s own bathroom. Your guests and wedding party, if any, are also welcome to use the dressing rooms.
We will custom decorate our arbor, if you choose the side lawn for your ceremony, in your choice of any of our reusable flowers, greenery, and/or other decor. We provide seating for your guests and custom music is provided for your ceremony (you choose the music). If you bring a guestbook or ceremony decor, we’ll set things up for you. We will plan these things together prior to your wedding.
Our minister with vows customized as you’d like them are provided as well as witnesses for your ceremony. You may also bring your own witnesses.
Our photographer will start photos before the wedding to include photos of each of you getting ready and the details of the wedding as well as photos throughout the ceremony, cake cutting, dancing (if you have a first dance), and bonus time of the two of you together in different locations around the property. Elopements and Small Wedding Photography
Your wedding also includes a custom two-tier wedding cake in your choice of flavor and butter cream design. We cut and serve the cake to your guests after taking photos of the two of you taking your first bite together. Guests also have coffee, tea, and water.
After the wedding: Your wedding photos will be professionally edited and will be uploaded for full resolution download. Most couples receive about 120 photos of their wedding with an hour of photography time.
Included with this package:
- Two separate dressing areas in the main house
- Services of minister with customized vows and witnesses, if needed
- Decorated ceremony location – we will decorate our side lawn ceremony location with your choice of our available decorations for arbor and aisle (or may provide your own decorations, including live flowers, if you wish). Bad weather/winter ceremonies are held under the tent or indoors unless the couple decides otherwise.
- Ceremony Seating for your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Customized music/sound for your ceremony and mini reception with professional sound delivery (You choose the songs and can include a first dance and other dances, if desired)
- Customized Round two-tier wedding cake with your choice of flavor and choice of butter cream design; Box for top layer to keep for your first anniversary. We have cake toppers and silk flowers that we can use to decorate your cake or you can provide your own topper and/or flowers. Cupcakes may be substituted.
- Cake cutting and serving with forks, plates, napkins.
- Non-alcoholic beverages (tea, water, and coffee) provided with ice and cups. Couple may provide champagne or wine for toasting, if desired.
- Wedding coordination and ceremony direction – we will plan, coordinate and direct your wedding so you can relax and enjoy everything!
- Photography – One hour of professional photography starting before the ceremony to include photos getting ready, the ceremony, cake cutting, and photos of the two of you and your guests, if any, in locations of your choice on the property. Your wedding photos will be professionally edited and will be available for download within two weeks after the wedding.
$995 for 2 hours of venue time for up to six people including couple. You choose the time of your ceremony (evening/weekend ceremonies available). Up to 14 additional guests may be added to this package for $20 per guest.
This package qualifies for out 10% military or educator discount.
Here is a link to many elopements arranged by season: Elopement & Small Wedding Photography
Add-on’s for the above package:
Photography by Wendy Waldron – $150 per half hour. Gallery of photos by Wendy: http://1812hitchingpost.com/photography/ All photos are professionally edited and then given to couple as a high resolution download. (One hour of photography is already included with Deluxe elopement but you may wish to add on more time).
Two- bedroom Willow Cottage – May be booked on Air BnB
Add Time (for weddings without reception area):
Add time for $75 per half hour Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
Add time for $125 per half hour Friday or Sunday.
Add time for $150 per half hour on Saturdays.
Appetizers are $5 per person for one choice; $9.50 per person for two choices; $14 for 3 choices and $18 for four.
Want to bring your own finger foods? You may do so. Our venue charge for providing your own food is just $40 and includes plates, napkins, and throwaway silverware as well as decorated table to coordinate with your wedding decor.
Chair covers with sashes – $4 per chair
Remote location ceremony: For ceremony set-up in a remote location (north side of driveway, lake, south field) there is an additional $100 charge due to the extra set-up time needed for chairs, decor, and sound. If you do not need arbor, chairs, or sound service, there is no additional charge for a remote location ceremony.
Below are featured galleries of recent weddings.