The Gold package includes the most popular combinations of food and services at the 1812 Hitching Post. You will have exclusive use of the property on your wedding day; no other wedding will be held that day. This package includes your DJ, wedding cake, appetizers, entrees and sides, bartender, wedding planning and direction, and premium decorations including centerpieces, sparklers, and more! This package can be held on any in-season date and can be tweaked so you have exactly what you want.
All of this is included:
- Parking attendants to direct parking
Two separate dressing areas for wedding party dressing; the upstairs suite of rooms in the main house and use of the Willow cottage during your wedding
- Services of minister with customized vows (or bring your own minister)
- Decorated ceremony location – we will decorate your choice of ceremony with your choice of our available decorations for arbor and aisle (or may provide your own decorations, including live flowers, if you wish)
- Buckets, baskets, signs, etc. as requested from our available stock to decorate for ceremony and reception
- Ceremony Seating for your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Any needed ceremony tables (guest book table, unity/sand/etc. easel/stand, etc. We set up and break down)
- Full access to all public rooms of the main house, cottage, and to all outdoor areas (26 acres) for you and your guests
- Wisteria room and adjoining patio reception area
- Round dining tables and farmhouse tables with your choice of tablecloths and/or overlay/runners we set up and break down)
- Sweetheart table for the two of you, if desired
- Centerpieces created from items we own (floating candles, silk flowers, vases/mason jars, lanterns, etc.) Our items can be combined with your items or your live flowers or we will set up your provided centerpieces as directed
- Reception seating for you and your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Multi-tier round wedding cake or cupcakes with your choice of butter cream design and choice of flavors. Cake will be large enough to feed the final number of people you are expecting plus top layer to keep. Top layer of cake will be boxed for you to take for your first anniversary.
- Cake cutting with forks, plates, napkins. We will cut your cake and serve it to your guests.
- Catering to include your choice of any two appetizers, and two entrées and any four sides (please see our catering menu for options)
- Table bus service for all catering
- Your choice of white or mismatched china
- Metal flatware
- Linen napkins in your cream or white
- Non-alcoholic attended beverage station with tea, lemonade, water, and coffee. Ice and cups provided
- Bartender service for your provided beer& wine up to two desired signature container drinks (you provide alcohol and mixers)
- DJ services with sound systems for ceremony, reception music and announcements. DJ will also support live musicians, soloists, etc. with microphone/sound board support.
- We will help you set out your provided items when you arrive (party favors, programs, guest book, etc.) and will help you gather your belongings at the end of the event.
- Venue coordination prior to wedding day and day of event direction
- S’mores bar with firepit (weather permitting)
- Sparkler send-off
8 hours venue time included:
1 hour for rehearsal
2 1/2 hours before ceremony for getting ready
4 1/2 hours ceremony and reception
Contact Us for customized pricing and availability
Photos of Featured Weddings organized by wedding month