Our “I Do” Wedding celebrations can be held on any day in-season. We include a LOT of food for your wedding including our famous pulled pork BBQ; it’s smoked on site and served up hot and juicy (or substitute other menu items). We include your arbor, seating, reception tables with linens, centerpieces and set-up/break-down of wedding decor including your personal items. We also include the DJ/music for your ceremony and reception as well as wedding direction!
- Parking attendants to direct parking
- Two separate dressing areas for wedding party dressing; the upstairs suite of rooms in the main house and the Willow cottage for the day of the wedding. Two hours prior to ceremony for dressing included.
- Services of minister with customized vows (ok to bring your own minister)
- Rehearsal time – with direction/coordination
- Decorated ceremony location – we will decorate our side lawn ceremony location with your choice of our available decorations for arbor and aisle (or may provide your own decorations, including live flowers, if you wish). Bad weather ceremonies may be held under the tent.
- Ceremony Seating for your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Any needed ceremony tables (guest book table, unity/sand/etc. easel/stand, etc. We set up and break down)
- Full access to all public rooms of the main house and to all outdoor areas (26 acres) for you and your guests
- Wisteria room and adjoining patio reception area
- Dining tables with your choice of tablecloths and/or overlay/runners (we set up and break down) including round and farmhouse tables
- Sweetheart table for the two of you, if desired
- Centerpieces created from items we own (floating candles, silk flowers, vases/mason jars, lanterns, etc.) Our items can be combined with your items or your live flowers or we will set up your provided centerpieces as directed
- Reception seating for you and your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Cake cutting with forks, plates, napkins. We will cut your cake and serve it to your guests.
- Catering of salad bar appetizer, pulled pork, BBQ chicken; mac and cheese; baked beans; potato salad; pasta salad or cole slaw; rolls and butter
- Single serve plates, metal flatware, paper napkins
- Table bus service for dinner and cake
- Non-alcoholic attended beverages (tea, lemonade, water, and coffee). Ice and cups provided
- Bartender service for your provided beer and wine
- DJ/sound system for ceremony and reception music and announcements. Music will be customized for you.
- We will help you set out your bride provided items when you arrive (centerpieces, party favors, programs, guest book, etc.) and will help you gather your belongings at the end of the event.
- Rehearsal and day of event wedding direction for ceremony and reception events
- Venue coordination prior to wedding day
- Sparkler send-off
7 hours of venue time included:
1 hour for rehearsal
2 hours before ceremony for getting ready
4 hours ceremony and reception
Contact Us for customized pricing and availability
Photos of Featured Weddings organized by wedding month