Couples have a variety of reasons for booking our Traditional Elopement package. It is the right choice for you if you’d like the intimacy of a very small wedding. It is the most simple option possible while still having a gorgeous backdrop and professional photos. Smaller weddings are not only more affordable, but they can help keep the focus on the couple being married and not on entertaining the guests.
Some couples who choose the Traditional Elopement have been married before or have children. Some are military couples or independent couples who don’t want to hurt feelings or have people travel to their wedding. We take your commitment to each other seriously and want to help you maximize your wedding experience while you are here.
Most couples arrive dressed or get dressed in one of our provided dressing rooms. The ceremony is typically held on the side lawn under a decorated arbor (standard decor) but you may choose any location on the property without an arbor, if you prefer. The minister is included. We will send you vows to approve before your ceremony. You may personalize the vows any way you wish. A half hour of photography is included to cover your ceremony and some photos before and/or afterward. You can add on photography and time if you want more.
Add an overnight stay (maximum 2 adults and 1 child) at our private Willow Cottage Monday – Thursday evenings for just $85 per night! Catered meals also available; ask for details about what you’d like for YOUR wedding!
You can view photography of weddings arranged by season.
This is the ideal package for a “short and sweet – better than a courthouse” wedding with professionally edited photography included.
This package may be booked up to 6 months in advance if on a weekday or winter weekend; up to 4 months in advance if on an in-season Sunday and up to 2 months in advance if on an in-season Saturday.
Included with this package:
- Separate dressing areas for couple to dress prior to ceremony, if desired (many couples arrive dressed to maximize on-site time)
- Services of minister with customized vows and witnesses, if needed
- Ceremony location anywhere on the property that you wish. Use of house decorated arbor if you choose to be married where the arbor is located.
- Photography – 30 minutes of professional photography. You’ll receive about 80 edited photos via download within two weeks of your wedding. We will also take cell photos with your camera(s) so you can share immediately with friends and family, if you’d like us to do so.
- Use of silk bouquet, if you wish
$495 for one hour for up to 4 people including the two of you. You choose the time of your ceremony (evening ceremonies available). Up to 6 additional guests may be added to this package for $10 per guest (no charge for minor children of the couple).
Below are some recent galleries of Traditional Elopements is provided by Wendy Waldron. For additional examples, please view photography of weddings arranged by season.
You will receive at least 60 edited photos photos of your wedding. Each of the links below has just a few photos from each wedding to show you some favorites.