This package includes the venue ceremony and reception areas with set-up AND the DJ, minister, and all the basics you need for your wedding. You provide some decor or you can add on decorator services through us. This package can be modified for a reception only, for a rehearsal dinner, or for any other function. It is available on any day in the spring, summer, or fall.
All of this is included:
- Parking attendants to direct parking
- Dressing areas in main house for wedding party dressing
- Services of minister (if desired) or may bring your own
- Side lawn ceremony location – we will provide our arbor and aisle décor set up for you and decorated with our silk flowers, chandelier, curtains, etc. or you may provide live flowers or other arbor decorations
- Rain/bad weather option of ceremony under tent
- Sound service for ceremony; will provide music via speakers and microphone for minister
- Ceremony Seating for your guests (we set up and break down)
- Any needed ceremony tables (we set up and break down)
- Full access to all public rooms of the main house and to all outdoor areas (26 acres) for you and your guests
- Wisteria room and adjoining tented reception area (sides can be closed in the event of rain/bad weather)
- Round dining tables with tablecloths and your choice of overlay colors (we set up and break down)
- Sweetheart table for the two of you, if desired
- Reception seating for you and your guests (we set up and break down)
- Table bus service for dinner and cake
- Non-alcoholic self-serve beverages (tea, lemonade, water, and coffee). Ice and cups provided
- DJ/sound system for reception music and announcements
- We will set out bride provided items as directed (centerpieces, party favors, programs, guest book, etc.) and will help you or your family to gather your belongings at the end of the event.
- Outdoor lighting including tent lights, and fence lights
On a Saturday: Start with 8 hours of venue time (1 hours for rehearsal typically Friday afternoon/evening, 3 hours before ceremony for decorating/dressing/getting ready; 4 hours ceremony and reception).
For up to 50 people on a Saturday, this package is $4200. Reception time may be added for $400 per hour with DJ/staff services included.
On a weekday or Sunday: Start with 3 hours of venue time (1 hour before ceremony for dressing/getting ready; 2 hours ceremony reception).
For up to 20 people, this package is just $1595.
Add on time: Each additional 1/2 hour is $150 with DJ included
Add guests to this package at the rate of $20 per person (maximum 200).
Bartender service may be added for $400. Chair covers with sashes for ceremony and/or reception chairs may be added for $4 per chair. Photography, flowers, cake, centerpieces, bartender service, sparklers, and catering are not included with the basic package but can be added on. You may bring your own decor, photography, cake, centerpieces, cake, and catering. Contact us for a custom quote.
Below are some weddings that used our Build A Wedding Package