This package includes venue set-up, DJ, minister, bartender service and all the basics you need for your wedding. We provide basic decor; you provide centerpieces and any other personal decor you desire. This package can be modified for a reception only, for a rehearsal dinner, or for any other function. It is available on any day in the spring, summer, or fall.
All of this is included:
- Parking attendants to direct parking
- Dressing areas in main house for wedding party dressing
- Services of minister (if desired) or may bring your own
- Side lawn ceremony location – we will provide our arbor and aisle décor set up for you and decorated with our silk flowers, chandelier, curtains, etc. or you may provide live flowers or other arbor decorations
- Sound service for ceremony; will provide music via speakers and microphone for minister (DJ provided – you choose the songs)
- Ceremony Seating for your guests (we set up and break down)
- Any needed ceremony tables (we set up and break down)
- Full access to all public rooms of the main house and to all outdoor areas (26 acres) for you and your guests
- Wisteria room and adjoining patio reception area (nighttime lighting if wedding during the evening)
- Round dining tables with tablecloths and your choice of overlay colors (we set up and break down)
- Sweetheart table for the two of you, if desired
- Reception seating for you and your guests (we set up and break down)
- Non-alcoholic self-serve beverages (tea, lemonade, water, and coffee). Ice and cups provided
- Bartender service for your provided beer and wine
- DJ/sound system for reception music and announcements (you choose the music)
- We will help you set out bride provided items (centerpieces, party favors, programs, guest book, etc.) and will help you or your family to gather your belongings at the end of the event.
On a Saturday: Start with 8 1/2 hours of venue time (1 hour for rehearsal typically Friday afternoon/evening, 3 hours before ceremony for getting ready; 4 1/2 hours for ceremony and reception).
For the first 50 people on a Saturday, this package is $4200.
Reception time may be added for $400 per hour with DJ/staff services included. Add guests to this package at the rate of $20 per person (maximum 200).
On a Sunday: Start with 4 1/2 hours of venue time (2 hours before ceremony for dressing/getting ready and decorating; 2 1/2 hours ceremony reception).
For up to 20 people, this package is just $2295.
Add on time: Each additional 1/2 hour is $150 with DJ included
Add guests to this package at the rate of $20 per person (maximum 120).
On a weekday: Start with 4 1/2 hours of venue time (2 hours before ceremony for dressing/getting ready; 2 1/2 hours ceremony reception).
For up to 20 people, this package is just $1845.
Add on time: Each additional 1/2 hour is $125 with DJ included
Add guests to this package at the rate of $20 per person (maximum 80).
Not included are: Photography, flowers, cake, centerpieces, sparklers, wedding direction, wedding planning, plates/napkins/silverware, kitchen, food set-up, food storage, food packaging, or food service.