For pricing, please fill in our “plan and price” form.
View photos of weddings at different times of the year
We have created three levels of all-inclusive wedding packages that we call Platinum, Gold, and Silver. These packages are available on weekends (Platinum is available on Saturdays, only) from mid-March through mid-November. All of these packages are designed for weddings with 20 to 200 people. Most couples choose the package closest to what they have in mind with regard to time and catering included and then modify that package so it is exactly what they want or need.
Packages can be modified for a reception, only. You may also bring your own wedding cake and remove it from these packages, if you wish. We will customize our packages just for you!
With ALL of our all-inclusive packages, the following are included:
- Parking attendants to direct parking
- Two separate dressing areas
- Services of our minister, if desired
- Decorated ceremony location with your choice of our available decorations for arbor (or may provide your own decorations, including live flowers, if you wish)
- Sound service for ceremony; DJ will provide music via speakers and microphone. DJ will also support live musicians, soloists, etc. with microphone/sound board support, if desired.
- Ceremony seating for your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Any needed ceremony tables (guest book table, unity/sand/etc. easel/stand, etc. We set up and break down)
- Full access to all public rooms of the main house and to all outdoor areas (26 acres) for you and your guests
- Wisteria room and adjoining tented reception area (sides of tent can be closed in the event of rain/bad weather; heaters/fans included, if needed)
- Dining tables with your choice of tablecloths and/or overlay/runners (we set up and break down)
- Sweetheart table for the two of you, if desired
- Reception seating for you and your guests
- Multi-tier wedding cake (or cupcakes) in your choice of flavors and style with buttercream icing and design. Cake will be large enough for the final number of guests.
- Top layer of cake will be boxed for you to take for your first anniversary.
- Cake cutting with forks, plates, napkins. We will cut your cake and serve it to your guests.
- Catering (varies with package)
- Table bus service
- DJ for reception; microphone and announcements included. You choose your music.
- Non-alcoholic attended beverages (tea, lemonade, water, and coffee). Ice and cups provided.
- We will set out tabletop bride provided items (centerpieces, party favors, programs, guest book, etc.) and will help you or your family to gather your belongings at the end of the event.
- Outdoor lighting including tent lights, and fence lights
- Wedding direction for ceremony and rehearsal; venue coordination for all events
Our all-inclusive packages are:
PLATINUM – Designed for the couple who wants to have the ultimate wedding experience with the least amount of work. The only decisions you have to make are decisions you WANT to make. Includes professional photography by Taylor Cline, lawn games, and our photo booth! Available on Saturdays, only.
GOLD – Designed for most; this package has everything needed for a beautiful wedding except photography. Includes DJ, decor, bartender, wedding planning, catering, cake, and more! Available Saturdays and Sundays.
SILVER – Designed for the couple who wants a beautiful but more simple wedding with a delicious meal or fun appetizers. Available any day; weekday or weekend. Three hours of professional photograph included!
BIG SOUTHERN BBQ – We’re KNOWN for our deliciously moist smoked pork shoulder. Designed for the couple who wishes to have 75 people or more with a southern BBQ style reception. You know who you are!
Information for these packages
Prices include all applicable taxes. There are no hidden fees. Our package is a place to start; if you don’t need or want anything within a package or if you want to add something to a package that is not already in it, we can change the package and adjust the price.
Most people book their weddings with the minimum number of guests they think will attend and add-on additional guests, if any, a month before the wedding when they have received responses to their invitations and know those invited are coming.
The deposit for any wedding more than 4 months from the wedding date is just $500. We then divide the balance of your contract in monthly payments between the time you book and the time of your wedding. The final payment, along with payment for additional guests, if any, is due a month before your wedding.
We send you a checklist for planning; you only have to contact one person (Wendy) about anything needed for your wedding at our venue from your decoration choices to cake flavors and music. You can’t have a more relaxing and enjoyable wedding and the planning will be almost effortless.
All weddings with receptions in the evening will also have all of our outdoor lighting including twinkle lights, DJ lights, tent lights, fire pit, and tiki torches unless you prefer otherwise.
For pricing, please fill in our “plan and price” form. See the top of this page for 2018 dates available. Most 2019 dates are still open.