For pricing, please fill in our “plan and price” form.
View photos of weddings at different times of the year
We have created three levels of all-inclusive wedding packages that we call Platinum, Gold, and Silver. These packages are available Saturdays and Sundays from mid-March through mid-November. All of these packages are designed for weddings with 30 or more people, and can be adjusted for your final guest count. Most couples choose the package closest to what they have in mind with regard to time and catering included and then modify that package so it is exactly what they want or need.
Packages can be modified for a reception, only. You may also bring your own wedding cake or catering, if you wish. Appetizers, entrees, and sides can be added or subtracted from any package. We will customize our packages just for you!
With ALL of our all-inclusive packages, the following are included:
- Parking attendants to direct parking
- Two separate dressing areas
- Services of our minister, if desired
- Decorated ceremony location with your choice of our available decorations for arbor (or may provide your own decorations, including live flowers, if you wish)
- Rain/bad weather option of ceremony under tent; we will flip space for your event
- Sound service for ceremony; DJ will provide music via speakers and microphone. DJ will also support live musicians, soloists, etc. with microphone/sound board support, if desired.
- Ceremony seating for your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Any needed ceremony tables (guest book table, unity/sand/etc. easel/stand, etc. We set up and break down)
- Full access to all public rooms of the main house and to all outdoor areas (26 acres) for you and your guests
- Wisteria room and adjoining tented reception area (sides of tent can be closed in the event of rain/bad weather; heaters/fans included, if needed)
- Dining tables with your choice of tablecloths and/or overlay/runners (we set up and break down)
- Sweetheart table for the two of you, if desired
- Reception seating for you and your guests
- Multi-tier wedding cake (or cupcakes) in your choice of flavors and style with buttercream icing and design. Cake will be large enough for the final number of guests.
- Top layer of cake will be boxed for you to take for your first anniversary.
- Cake cutting with forks, plates, napkins. We will cut your cake and serve it to your guests.
- Catering (varies with package)
- Table bus service for all food and desserts
- DJ for reception; microphone and announcements included
- Non-alcoholic attended beverages (tea, lemonade, water, and coffee). Ice and cups provided.
- We will set out bride provided items as directed (centerpieces, party favors, programs, guest book, etc.) and will help you or your family to gather your belongings at the end of the event.
- Outdoor lighting including tent lights, and fence lights
- Wedding direction for ceremony and rehearsal; venue coordination for ceremony and reception
The differences between the packages are:
PLATINUM – Designed for the couple who wants to have the ultimate wedding without most of the work. Our Platinum package includes what is listed for all of our all-inclusive packages, above, WITH Willow Cottage for dressing in addition to upstairs suite of main house; catering to include your choice of five appetizers with display, three entrees, four sides, S’mores bar with fire pit or additional premium dessert such as ice cream bar or candy bar in addition to your wedding cake (provided); bartender service for your provided beer and wine and up to two container signature drinks; your choice of china; linen napkins; choice of chair covers with sashes at reception or padded brown or white chairs; Photo booth open for guest entertainment for during cocktail hour and reception; premium decor choices including centerpiece items; sparkler send-off AND rehearsal dinner time on Friday evening (catering for rehearsal may be added separately).
Couples typically bring their live flowers, alcohol, photographer, wedding programs, personalized items, guest book, rings, clothes, and license in addition to all that is included with this package.
GOLD – Our most popular package includes what is listed for all of our all-inclusive packages, above, WITH Willow Cottage for dressing in addition to upstairs suite of main house; catering to include your choice of three appetizers with display, two entrees, four sides, and S’mores bar with fire pit in addition to your wedding cake (provided); bartender service for your provided beer and wine, premium decor choices including centerpiece items; and sparkler send-off.
Couples typically bring their live flowers/bouquets, photographer, beer & wine, wedding programs, personalized items, guest book, party favors, rings, clothes, and license in addition to all that is included with this package.
SILVER – Designed for the couple who wants a beautiful wedding with plenty of delicious food on a budget, our Silver package includes what is listed for all of our all-inclusive packages, above, WITH catering to include wedding cake and your choice of one entree and three sides OR four appetizers .
Couples typically bring their live flowers/bouquets, photographer, centerpieces, bubbles or sparklers for send-off, wedding programs, personalized items, guest book, party favors, rings, clothes, and license in addition to all that is included with this package.
Information for Platinum, Gold, and Silver packages
Prices include all applicable taxes. There are no hidden fees. Our package is a place to start; if you don’t need or want anything within a package or if you want to add something to a package that is not already in it, we can change the package and adjust the price.
Most people book their weddings with the minimum number of guests they think will attend and add-on additional guests, if any, a month before the wedding when they have received responses to their invitations and know those invited are coming.
The deposit for any wedding more than 4 months from the wedding date is just $500. We then divide the balance of your contract in monthly payments between the time you book and the time of your wedding. The final payment, along with payment for additional guests, if any, is due a month before your wedding.
We send you a checklist for planning; you only have to contact one person (Wendy) about anything needed for your wedding at our venue from your decoration choices to cake flavors and music. You can’t have a more relaxing and enjoyable wedding and the planning will be almost effortless.
All weddings with receptions in the evening will also have all of our outdoor lighting including twinkle lights, DJ lights, tent lights, fire pit, and tiki torches unless you prefer otherwise.
For pricing, please fill in our “plan and price” form.