Our winter season is from mid-November through mid-March. During these months, you may book any of our elopement packages, our small wedding package, or our Winter Wedding package, below, if you’d like a wedding with reception.
Winter Wedding with Ceremony and Reception
This wedding package is available on any day from the middle of November through December, January, February, and into the middle of March and may be booked up to one year in advance of the expected wedding date.
All of this is included:
- Two separate dressing areas in the main house for couple and any wedding party
- Services of minister (or you may bring your own minister)
- Decorated ceremony location – we will decorate the Wisteria room with your choice of our available decorations for your ceremony backdrop. Inside, this would be a decorated mantle or the white arbor decorated in the Wisteria room. You may opt for an outdoor ceremony if weather permits.
- Ceremony Seating for your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Music/sound for your ceremony and reception
- Full access to all public rooms of the main house for you and your guests
- Non-alcoholic served beverages (tea, lemonade, water, and coffee). Ice and cups provided.
- We will help set out couple provided items (some couples bring party favors, programs, guest book, etc.) and will help you or your family to gather your belongings at the end of the event.
- All public rooms in the main house are open for you and your guests to use.
- DJ/Music for reception to include dancing, toasts, announcements, etc.
- Reception area will be reset with up to four tables with tablecloths and overlays in your choice of color and reception seating for your guests. We will set out bride provided centerpieces or you may choose one of our standard centerpieces for no extra charge.
- Couple may provide their own cake and finger foods, if desired, or you may purchase catering through the 1812 Hitching Post.
Included are 4 1/2 hours of venue time (2 hours before ceremony for dressing/getting ready and 2 and 1/2 hours for your ceremony and reception). Time may be added.
For up to 24 people, this package is $1295.
For up to 32 people, this package is $1345.
For up to 40 people, this package is $1595.
No charge for minor children of the couple. This package is a special value and does not qualify for any additional discounts.
Bartender service, custom centerpieces, photography, catering, cake, chair covers with sashes, and more can be added on to this package.
Add photography: Two hours of professional photography to include photos getting ready, the ceremony, cake cutting, photos of you with your guests, and photos of the two of you in locations of your choice on the property. Your wedding photos will be professionally edited and will be given to you via download within a month of the wedding – $500. Each additional hour is $200 per hour.
|Natalie and Tim|