When the weather outside is frightful, getting married inside is delightful! We have a lovely fireplace in the Wisteria room where you can be married or we can bring the white arbor inside and set it up in front of the double doors. Our Wisteria room can hold up to 40 people for a winter inside ceremony. If the weather is nice enough, you can opt for an outside ceremony and still have dancing and dining inside.
Winter weddings can be so romantic and intimate! It’s a great way to have a lot of wedding value for the money! Click on the wedding photos of Adrianna and Nicholas, below, to see how gorgeous and fun your wedding can be!
Winter Wedding Celebration
This wedding package is available on any day from the middle of November through December, January, February, and into the middle of March and may be booked up to one year in advance of the expected wedding date. MAXIMUM number of guests in the wintertime is 40.
All of this is included:
- Two separate dressing areas in the main house for couple and any wedding party
- Services of minister (or you may bring your own minister)
- Decorated ceremony location – we will decorate the Wisteria room with your choice of our available decorations for your ceremony backdrop. Inside, this could be a decorated mantle or the white arbor decorated or another backdrop set up in the Wisteria room. You may opt for an outdoor ceremony on the patio area if weather permits.
- Ceremony Seating for your guests (we set up and break down)
- Music/sound for your ceremony and reception (DJ provided; you choose the songs played)
- Full access to all public rooms of the main house for you and your guests
- Non-alcoholic served beverages (tea, lemonade, water, and coffee). Ice and cups provided.
- Bartender service for your provided beer and wine
- We will help set out couple provided items (some couples bring party favors, programs, guest book, etc.) and will help you or your family to gather your belongings at the end of the event.
- All public rooms in the main house are open for you and your guests to use.
- DJ/Music for reception to include dancing, toasts, announcements, etc.
- Dining tables with tablecloths and overlays in your choice of color and reception seating for your guests. We will set out bride provided centerpieces or you may choose one of our standard centerpieces for no extra charge.
- Ceremony direction and venue coordination
- Couple may provide their own cake and catering, if desired, or you may purchase cake and/or catering through the 1812 Hitching Post.
Included are 4 1/2 hours of venue time (2 hours before ceremony for rehearsal/dressing/getting ready; 2 and 1/2 hours for your ceremony and reception).
$1195 for first 10 people on a Saturday
$995 for the first 10 people on a Sunday or weekday
Up to 30 more guests may added for $10 per person. No charge for minor children of the couple (but please let us know how many are coming).
40 people maximum for this package including children
Add on photography – $300 first hour; $125 each additional 1/2 hour.
Add on two-tier cake – $75 for 2-tier standard cake with one flavor (feeds 10). Additional servings $5 per person. Customized designs. Cake cutting service included.
Add-on one-tier cake: $30 for 6″ cake(feeds 8); $40 for 8″ cake (feeds 12); $75 for 9″ cake (feeds 24); in your choice of flavor. Design is smooth with bead. Cake cutting service included.
Add on cupcakes: $30 per dozen (one flavor per dozen).
Add on time: $100 per 1/2 hour.
Add on catering: Custom quote – meals average $20 per person or less.