Winter Wonderful Wedding package
We have lots of beautiful backdrops for your winter wedding. It is often warm enough for some lovely outdoor photos, too! Smaller weddings can choose almost any room of the house they like including the oldest part of the house that was built in 1812 with vintage wood floors.
Our Wisteria room can hold up to 40 people for a winter inside ceremony. In our Wisteria room, we have a fireplace with mantle we can decorate or you might choose to be married with rustic decor or an arbor in front of the double doors.
Winter weddings can be so romantic and intimate! It’s a great way to have a lot of wedding value for the money! We also offer our elopement packages in the wintertime.
If you’d like to add more catering to this package, please let us know what you have in mind and we’d be happy to design a celebration just for you!. Other services, such as additional photography time can be added as well as more time.
Included in our “Winter Wonderful” Wedding package (available November –March):
- Two separate dressing areas in the main house for wedding party dressing
- Services of minister with customized vows
- Decorated ceremony location – we will decorate the Wisteria room with your choice of our available decorations for your ceremony backdrop. Inside, this could be a decorated mantle or another backdrop set up in the Wisteria room. Outside options are available.
- Ceremony Seating for your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Any needed ceremony tables (guest book table, unity/sand/etc. easel/stand, etc. We set up and break down)
- Customized music/sound for your ceremony and with professional sound delivery
- Full access to all public rooms of the main house and to all outdoor areas (26 acres) for you and your guests
- Existing seating and tables throughout the venue for cocktail style reception (existing tables will coordinate with your colors)
- Non-alcoholic attended beverages (tea, lemonade, water, and coffee). Ice and cups provided.
- Bartender service for your provided alcohol
- DJ/sound system for reception music and announcements
- We will help you set out your bride provided items when you arrive (centerpieces, party favors, programs, guest book, etc.) and will help you gather your belongings at the end of the event.
- Venue coordination prior to wedding day
- Customized Round wedding cake with your choice of flavor and choice of butter cream design; Box for top layer to keep for your first anniversary. We have cake toppers and silk flowers that we can use to decorate your cake or you can provide your own topper and/or flowers. Cupcakes may be substituted.
- Fruit, cheese, and crackers for your reception.
- Cake cutting and serving with forks, plates, napkins.
- Photography – 2 hours of professional photography starting before the ceremony to include photos getting ready, the ceremony, cake cutting, reception highlights including your formal dances, and photos of the two of you and your guests, if any, in locations of your choice on the property. Your wedding photos will be professionally edited and will be available for download after the wedding.
Included are 4 hours of venue time (1 1/2 hours for rehearsal and getting ready; 2 1/2 hours for your ceremony and reception).
Price: $1495 for first 20 people; $25 for each additional guest (maximum of 40)
Email Wendy the date you want and the time you’d like to walk down the aisle as well as anything else you want to add now. That’s all we need to get you started!
See our “Resources” page for information about decorations, florists, marriage license, overnight accommodations, and more.