Our all-inclusive wedding ceremony with a cake and beverage mini reception and professional photography!
You choose the decorations you’d like, the music you’d like, and the flavor and style of your cake. Everything is customized just for you. Two hours of professional photography are also included with all photos professionally edited.
You’ll have two separate dressing room areas; each with its own bathroom. Your guests and wedding party, if any, are also welcome to use the dressing rooms.
We will custom decorate your arbor in your choice of any of our reusable flowers, greenery, and/or other decor. We provide seating for your guests and custom music is provided for your ceremony (you choose the music). If you bring a guestbook or ceremony decor, we’ll set things up for you. We will plan these things together prior to your wedding.
Our minister with vows customized as you’d like them are provided as well as witnesses for your ceremony. You may also bring your own witnesses.
Our photographer will start photos before the wedding ceremony starts to include photos of each of you getting ready and the details of the wedding as well as photos throughout the ceremony, cake cutting, posed photos of you and your families, and dancing (if you have a first dance and/or other dances such as father/daughter dance). We also walk around the property and take advantage of the gorgeous backdrop to capture memories of the two of you while your guests enjoy their cake, beverages, and music. (See photo links, below)
Included with this package:
- 3 hours of time for you to get ready, have your ceremony, and have your mini reception.
- Separate dressing areas for couple to dress prior to ceremony
- Services of interdenominational minister with vows customized with you (also ok to bring your own minister)
- Professional sound system for your ceremony music and the time following. We will coordinate your music choices with you via our wedding planning checklist so you have the music you want. Many couples include a “first dance” together and sometimes other dances such as a father/daughter dance.
- We will decorate your ceremony location with your choice of our available decorations for arbor and aisle (or may provide your own decorations, including live flowers, if you wish). Inclement weather ceremonies are held indoors or under the tent.
- Ceremony seating for your guests is included
- 90 minutes of professional photography with getting ready photos, photos of the ceremony, posed photos afterwards, photos of your cake cutting and any dancing. Your wedding photos will be professionally edited and you’ll receive your edited photos as a digital download within a month of your event.
- Two-tier custom decorated wedding cake in your choice of flavor. Top layer will be boxed for you to take with you to save for your first anniversary.
- Non-alcoholic beverages (tea, water, lemonade) for you and your guests. You are welcome to bring champagne, beer, or wine for toasting.
Weekdays and Sundays: $1595 for up to 12 people. Saturdays: $1895 for up to 12 people.
Guests may be added for $25 per person (additional cake, beverages, staff services, & seating included)
For the Deluxe Elopement, weekdays and Sundays may be booked up to 12 months in advance of the intended date.
Saturdays in-season may be booked up to 3 months in advance of intended wedding date.
Saturdays off-season may be booked up to 12 months in advance. Exceptions may apply; feel free to contact us about any date.
Appetizers Available for Deluxe Elopements
Charcuterie tray – cheese, deli meats, crackers, and fruit in a lovely display –
Serves up to 12 – $150
Serves about 20 -$180
Serves about 30 -$280
Appetizers available for Deluxe Elopements – ($100 per selection; serves 15 – 18 people)
Veggie tray with dip – tomatoes, carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumbers and dip
Fruit, cheese, and crackers – berries and grapes with sliced cheese and crackers
Mini Carolina crab bites
Shrimp shooters – Carolina cooked and chilled tail-on shrimp in shot glass with seafood sauce
Spinach dip in a bread bowl with Tostitos (Salsa on the side)
Bruschetta – garlic rounds with bruschetta and grated parmesan
Veggie or Deli pinwheels
Spanakopita – spinach and cheese filled filo
Chicken salad cups – everyone loves chicken salad!
Pimento cheese topped crostini with bacon
Bacon wrapped chicken simmered in brown sugar sauce
Bacon wrapped smokies in simmered in brown sugar sauce
Tomato soup shooters with grilled cheese triangles
Hot pretzel bites with hot dipping cheese and mustard