Our “Simply Sweet” package is designed for the couple who wants a “low-key” wedding with wonderful food, professional photography, DJ, wedding coordination, and decorations. This is a complete wedding at a budget price. You can start with this package and add on, too!
This package can be custom priced for any number of guests from 10 to 150.
- Parking attendants to direct parking
- Two separate dressing areas in main house for couple and wedding party dressing.
- Services of minister with customized vows (or bring your own minister)
- Rehearsal time – 30 minutes for rehearsal same day before getting ready (can rehearse without bride so couple does not see each other)
- Decorated ceremony location – we will decorate our side lawn ceremony location with your choice of our available decorations for arbor and aisle (or may provide your own decorations, including live flowers, if you wish).
- Ceremony Seating for your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Any needed ceremony tables (guest book table, unity/sand/etc. easel/stand, etc. We set up and break down)
- Full access to all public rooms of the main house and to all outdoor areas (26 acres) for you and your guests
- Wisteria room and adjoining patio reception area
- Dining tables with your choice of tablecloths and/or overlay/runners (we set up and break down) including round and farmhouse tables
- Sweetheart table for the two of you, if desired
- Centerpieces created from items we own (floating candles, silk flowers, vases/mason jars, lanterns, etc.) Our items can be combined with your items or your live flowers or we will set up your provided centerpieces as directed
- Reception seating for you and your guests with white fan-back chairs (we set up and break down)
- Catering to include your choice of one entree and 4 sides
- Single serve plates, flatware, and paper napkins
- Table bus service for dinner and cake
- Non-alcoholic attended beverages (tea, lemonade, water, and coffee). Ice and cups provided
- Professional DJ with sound system for ceremony and reception music and announcements. Music will be customized for you.
- We will help you set out your bride provided items when you arrive (party favors, programs, guest book, etc.) and will help you gather your belongings at the end of the event.
- Day of event wedding direction for ceremony and reception events
- Venue coordination prior to wedding day
- Hi-lights photography by Wendy Waldron Photography including wedding ceremony, formal photos, and reception events; all photos will be professionally edited and given to you as download about a month after the wedding (2 hours total shoot time)
Venue time included:
1 1/2 hours before ceremony for getting ready/rehearsal if needed
3 1/2 hours ceremony and reception
Contact Us for custom pricing and availability.