Marriage is now, more than ever, a time of showing how much you want to be together. Marriage is faith in the future and in your love. It’s a positive outcome.
Your wedding is ESSENTIAL to you two and to us! We’d like to do our part to help out in this changing environment.
To respond to your needs, we are announcing discounts on all wedding packages from our Traditional Elopement to our Platinum Wedding Package.
Additionally, we’re outlining ways the 1812 Hitching Post can help you and your guests be safe.
Save money on your wedding
- For a limited time*, we’re extending our 10% military/educator discount to EVERYONE. Save 10% on your ENTIRE wedding – venue, catering, DJ, photography, and more for any available date this year or next! This applies to ALL wedding packages including our newly reduced Traditional elopement!
- We are also allowing couples to reserve any available date (more than 3 months away) with just $100 deposit.
Feel Secure with our Policies
- Our postponement policy allows you to postpone your wedding with no financial penalty for up to 6 months from your date if a ban is in effect.
- All weddings with receptions can book with as few as 10 guests to start; add on the rest a month before the wedding when you know for sure they can come. This allows you the security of knowing your wedding date can still be your date even if downsized.
- We have plans in effect for social distancing and have the right sized venue with multiple rooms to help keep people apart while being together.
- We offer so much on site (minister, catering, wedding cake, DJ, photography, and decor) that we can keep down the number of people who come in contact with the space and with you and your guests. This also helps if you need to make changes in the plan. We can respond quickly and easily make changes so you don’t have to juggle a lot of vendors and their calendars.
- We have some exciting “virtual guest” ideas to help your guests who can’t make it to your wedding to participate in your joyous celebration.
*Limited time extended discount pricing will end May 9, 2020.