Jennifer and Lee’s wedding was both beautiful and special because it included their five children. The rain held off for a beautiful wedding day with these gorgeous photos captured by Taylor Cline Photography. Jennifer’s colors were dusty blue and blush. Her wedding was fresh and feminine and lovely! We felt blessed to share this day with them and with some special people that came whom we know locally. One couple who were guests at their wedding were married here in 2005! I met Jennifer’s mom when I first moved to town and Lee’s mom and family run a local business that I use. I loved this wedding!
Romantic elopements are a wonderful way to express the love the two of you have for each other. You don’t have to have a lot of guests to have a lot of fun! Kathy and Jeff had a Traditional Elopement with just the two of them, a video camera, a pretty arbor, some music, and Jeff’s car! I love how much they love each other! Photography by Wendy Waldron.
Candace emailed me today for another copy of her wedding photos and I realized I hadn’t posted them on our site yet!
The couple had a 4 p.m. ceremony with about 20 guests. Candace had her daughter walk her down the aisle. The couple had their first dance to “Have I Told You Lately” and Candace threw her bouquet off the 2nd floor balcony.
Marriage is now, more than ever, a time of showing how much you want to be together. Marriage is faith in the future and in your love. It’s a positive outcome.
Your wedding is ESSENTIAL to you two and to us! We’d like to do our part to help out in this changing environment.
To respond to your needs, we are announcing discounts on all wedding packages from our Traditional Elopement to our Platinum Wedding Package.
Additionally, we’re outlining ways the 1812 Hitching Post can help you and your guests be safe.
Save money on your wedding
- For a limited time*, we’re extending our 10% military/educator discount to EVERYONE. Save 10% on your ENTIRE wedding – venue, catering, DJ, photography, and more for any available date this year or next! This applies to ALL wedding packages including our newly reduced Traditional elopement!
- We are also allowing couples to reserve any available date (more than 3 months away) with just $100 deposit.
Feel Secure with our Policies
- Our postponement policy allows you to postpone your wedding with no financial penalty for up to 6 months from your date if a ban is in effect.
- All weddings with receptions can book with as few as 10 guests to start; add on the rest a month before the wedding when you know for sure they can come. This allows you the security of knowing your wedding date can still be your date even if downsized.
- We have plans in effect for social distancing and have the right sized venue with multiple rooms to help keep people apart while being together.
- We offer so much on site (minister, catering, wedding cake, DJ, photography, and decor) that we can keep down the number of people who come in contact with the space and with you and your guests. This also helps if you need to make changes in the plan. We can respond quickly and easily make changes so you don’t have to juggle a lot of vendors and their calendars.
- We have some exciting “virtual guest” ideas to help your guests who can’t make it to your wedding to participate in your joyous celebration.
*Limited time extended discount pricing will end May 9, 2020.
Wedding photos for Autumn & Bryce’s May wedding are via this photographer link: Courtney Fletcher Photography