Specializing in All-inclusive Outdoor Weddings
The 1812 Hitching Post, with its 18-room main house and 26 private acres of grounds, is the only authentic antebellum plantation in the foothills of North Carolina dedicated exclusively to wedding ceremonies and receptions. We can do practically everything for you (you make all the choices) or you can provide your own vendors or we can do some things and you can do the rest. We want you to have YOUR wedding!
- Award winning photography with storybook wedding album options (you are also welcome to bring any photographers/videographers you wish)
- DJ and professional sound system delivery for both ceremony and reception
- Complete party planning including coordination and execution of your wedding plan so you (and your family!) can relax and enjoy your celebration
- Christian minister to officiate your ceremony (or provide your own officiate or minister)
- Creative and delicious cakes from the 1812 Hitching Post bakery (or may provide cake/dessert)
- Gourmet catering with custom menus (may also bring in catering or home cooking)
- Tables, chairs, wedding arbors, linens, tent, twinkle lights
- Designer decor options including centerpiece options and chair covers and sashes
- Fully trained staff – we set up and clean up so you, your family, and your friends can relax and enjoy your wedding day.
We invite you to make an appointment to visit us at the 1812 Hitching Post any day we don’t already have an event scheduled to view a sampling of DVD’s and to experience the full magic of the 1812 Hitching Post. You’ll be so glad you found us! Be sure to read our reviews.
Please email Wendy at email@example.com or call 704-546-5443 for an appointment to visit.